Adobe Photoshop CS4 Latest Ebooks
1 - Photoshop CS4 For Dummies by Peter Bauer
2 - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book by Adobe
3 - Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 by Mike Wooldridge & Mike Wooldridge
4 - How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4 by Chad Perkins
5 - Photoshop CS4 Bible by Stacy Cates, Simon Abrams & Dan Moughamian
6 - Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies by Barbara Obermeier
7 - Photoshop CS4 Digital Classroom by Jennifer Smith
8 - Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques by Derek Lea
9 - Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks by Lynette Kent
10 - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques by Ben Willmore & Dan Ablan
11 - Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks by Scott Kelby
12 - Photoshop CS4 Workflow: The Digital Photographer's Guide by Tim Grey
13 - Photoshop CS4 After the Shoot by Mark Fitzgerald
14 - Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4 by Richard Harrington
15 - Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom
16 - Photoshop CS4 QuickSteps
17 - Photoshop CS4: Essential Skills
18 - The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Layers Book by Richard Lynch
1 - Photoshop CS4 For Dummies by Peter Bauer:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 24.66 MB
This latest version of Photoshop has a few new tricks up its sleeve and Adobe Photoshop CS4 For Dummies will teach you how to use them. From the basics like getting your images into and out of Photoshop to enhancing, cropping, and color correction, it’s all here!
You’ll get all of the basics of digital images and master the importing and exporting of images. You’ll find out how to create easy enhancements like adding shadows and highlights and making color natural, in addition to learning how to use the Adobe camera raw plug-in. Before you know it, you’ll be making beautiful “art” with Photoshop by combining images, precision edges, dressing up images, painting in Photoshop, and using filters. You can even streamline your work in Photoshop using advanced techniques. Find out how to:
* Import images and use all the tools and processes
* Reduce digital noise, make colors look natural, add highlights and shadows
* Optimize images for print or the Web
* Edit images
* Explore the Painting function and master the daunting Brushes panel
* Add layer styles
* Create on-screen presentations, contact prints, and more
2 - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book by Adobe:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 29.97 MB
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop CS4
Fourteen lessons in Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book cover basic and advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop, the world’s best image-editing software. Learn how to retouch digital photos, work with layers and masks, navigate the workspace, prepare images print, and explore the latest features. Tips, extra-credit exercises, and step-by-step lessons help you become more productive using Photoshop.
Learn to correct and enhance digital photos, create image composites, transform images in perspective, and prepare images for print and the web. Combine images for extended depth of field, and try out the new 3D features in Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” —Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountai
3 - Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 by Mike Wooldridge & Mike Wooldridge:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 65 MB
Are you anxious to get started with the new release of Photoshop? If you learn best visually, then you’ll love the updated and expanded coverage found in this tutorial.
* Full-color throughout, this book offers newly revised design features that allow for larger screen shots for better navigation and a more detailed look at each tasks’ step-by-step instructions
* Packed with additional pages and expanded coverage of cool new tasks for you to accomplish
* An approachable teaching style makes Photoshop CS4 accessible for beginners and instructs visual learners of how to put this application to work for them
* Covers the most important features of Photoshop, including importing photos from a digital camera, retouching and repairing damaged photos, enhancing digital images, adding custom 3D effects, and editing images for posting on the Web
* Walks you through creating a Web photo gallery, incorporating graphics into desktop publishing programs, using palettes and layers, compositing, applying gradients, and setting type and filters.
4 - How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4 by Chad Perkins:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 11.14 MB
Maximize the power of the industry-standard tool for graphics professionals
With this full-color guide, you will discover how to bring your creative concepts to completion using the latest version of the number-one graphic design software. You will learn how to use brushes, shapes, and special effects; master layers and filters; color-correct images; manage workflow; and much more.
Written by an Adobe Certified Expert and Adobe Certified Instructor, this hands-on tutorial features?real-world examples that reveal how cutting-edge design techniques are created. The book also introduces the Extended version for 3D and video users.
5 - Photoshop CS4 Bible by Stacy Cates, Simon Abrams & Dan Moughamian:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 23.91 MB
The ultimate comprehensive reference to Adobe now updated and revised to cover the CS4 release!
* As the industry-standard image-editing software for print and digital media, Photoshop has a phenomenally broad reach and, if you’re a user, then you’re anxious to get started with CS4!
* This authoritative guide to Photoshop CS4 shows you how to retouch, color correct, manipulate, and combine images
* Sheds light on optimal ways to create cutting-edge special effects for digital or film-based images, and then use them on the Web or in print
* More than 1,200 pages are packed with advice that demystifies even the most complex Photoshop tasks
* Covers everything from image-editing basics to techniques for working with camera raw images
* Also discusses the file browser, histogram palette, lens blur, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more
6 - Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies by Barbara Obermeier:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 35.39 MB
There’s a reason why Photoshop is the industry standard for image-editing software. But it’s also that big, Photoshop has so many facets and features that a handy one-stop guide is exactly what you need. And you’ll love the “Putting It Together” exercises that give you hands-on experience – in rich, full color!
* Learn the parts — the desktop, menus, panels, and key tools, and how to use Adobe Bridge
* Make your selection — learn about each of the selection tools plus the powerful Pen tool and Paths panel
* Brush up — on the Brush and Pencil tools and how to create vector shapes, create and edit type, and put type on a path
* Restore and retouch — correct and enhance color, improve contrast, and use the Clone Stamp and Healing tools to fix flaws and damage
* Print it — learn how to get the right resolution, image mode, and file format, and prepare your work for printing.
7 - Photoshop CS4 Digital Classroom by Jennifer Smith:
Requirements: PDF Reader,26.56 MB
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Digital Classroom is like having a personal instructor guiding readers through each lesson, while they work at their own pace. This book includes 13 self-paced lessons that let readers discover essential skills and explore new features and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop. Every lesson is presented in full color with step-by-step instructions. Learning is reinforced with video tutorials and lesson files on a companion DVD that were developed by the same team of Adobe Certified Instructors and Flash experts who have created many of the official training titles for Adobe Systems. Each video tutorial is approximately five minutes long and demonstrates and explains the concepts and features covered in the lesson. Coverage includes information on Adobe Bridge, Camera RAW, masks and layers, painting and retouching, and selections and layers. Jam-packed with information, this book and DVD takes users from the basics through intermediate level topics and helps readers find the information they need in a clear, approachable manner.
To extract those files, you need to download file splitter from the link given below:
8 - Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques by Derek Lea:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 58.58 MB
If you are a digital artist, illustrator, cartoonist, graphic artist, designer, or serious hobbyist looking for new and interesting ways to use Photoshop, this is the book for you! You already know how to use Photoshop as an image editing tool; now, challenge yourself and discover the more artistic aspects of the program with one of the world's best teachers by your side.
9 - Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks by Lynette Kent:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 43.48 MB
Beyond-the-basic techniques show you how to take your Photoshop CS4 skills to the next level
* With more than 4 million users worldwide, Photoshop is the world-standard image-editing solution for print and the Web and the CS4 release promises exciting new creative possibilities for adventurous Photoshop users
* Packed with 100 cool and useful tips and tricks, this visual tutorial investigates the bells and whistles that come with the new CS4 release
* Features full-color screen shots, step-by-step instructions, and updated photo examples all aimed at elevating your Photoshop skills to new heights
10 - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques by Ben Willmore & Dan Ablan:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 25.36 MB
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques has been completely updated to cover the new features in CS4. In a friendly, easy-going style that's long on information and short on techno-babble, Photoshop Hall-of-Famer Ben Willmore and photographer Dan Ablan guide you through the concepts and features that will truly make a difference in how you use Photoshop every day. They'll take you from blindly following step-by-step instructions to an in-depth understanding of how Photoshop works, cutting through the fat to focus on what they consider to be Photoshop's essential features. This full-color book delivers the content in three easily digestible sections: Working Foundations, Production Essentials, and Creative Explorations. Streamlined for this new edition, the book will distill Photoshop's vast capabilities down to what you need to know for a full understanding of the program, while simultaneously focusing more directly on best practices for the photographer. Beginning with a quick "refresher course" on the working foundations of Photoshop, you'll move on to real-world production techniques. Finally, you'll get to fully explore Photoshop's creative potential by blending and enhancing images, creating collages, retouching photographs, colorizing, and working with filters and layer masks. By the time you finish this book, your creativity and efficiency levels will soar and you'll feel like you finally "get" Photoshop.
11 - Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks by Scott Kelby:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 69 MB
You’ll learn some of the most closely guarded Photoshop CS4 special effects—the same ones you see on TV, in magazines, and on the Web. Using Scott’s simple step-by-step method, with hundreds of full-color images, you’ll see exactly how it’s all done. The book is written so clearly, and it is so easy to follow, you’ll immediately be able to create all of these effects yourself. You’ll learn:
• The latest photographic special effects
• How to fake studio shots (you’ll be amazed at how it’s done)
• The latest cutting-edge type effects
• The most popular effects used by big movie studios
• The most-requested advertising effects
• Commercial effects that clients go crazy over!
• The most asked-for current Web effects
• Amazing 3D effects using Photoshop Extended
• Plus loads of effects that look hard, but are easy once you know the secrets
12 - Photoshop CS4 Workflow: The Digital Photographer's Guide by Tim Grey:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 27 MB
In this latest edition of his bestselling guide, expert digital photographer and author Tim Grey explains how proper workflow can alleviate repetitive parts of a project to allow you to focus on producing stunning results and he reveals expert tips and techniques that automate tasks, optimize output, and reduce time spent at the computer, and offers insights to using Lightroom and Bridge. He also demonstrates how to process RAW captures; crop, rotate, repair, and adjust tone and color; harness new Clone, Curves, and Blend Mode features; download, sort, and organize digital images on a computer; and more.
13 - Photoshop CS4 After the Shoot by Mark Fitzgerald:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 15.82 MB
If you’re a photographer on the go and want the ability to edit your photos wherever the shoot takes you, then this book is for you. Whether you’re on location, in a coffee shop, on vacation, or on a business trip, you’ll find everything you need in this 6" x 9" guide that fits easily into your camera bag or laptop case.
But, don’t be fooled by the book’s size. Within it are over 300 full-color pages walks you through the workflow, editing, and organizing tasks found in this after-capture software programs— Photoshop CS4. Additionally, numerous practice files are available online, so you can download them from wherever you happen to be.
* Getting organized in Adobe Bridge
* Working with raw files
* Understanding Photoshop CS4’s updated, more intuitive user interface
* Using different techniques for tonal and color adjustments
* Creating black & whites, and sepia tones
* Working with selection and retouching tools
* Using the new Masking and Adjustments panels to add creative effects
* Demystifying resolution and sizing
* Creating elegant panoramas from multiple photos
* Printing at home or at the lab
* Building slideshows and uploading Web galleries easily using the new Adobe Output Module
14 - Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4 by Richard Harrington:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 21 MB
Photoshop is the foundation of every digital career. It is the most pervasive technology on the market. Many users think they know it, but in truth they have gaping holes. This book covers what a professional truly needs to know about Photoshop to be employable. For students (whether in formal programs, certified training centers, or self-paced) this book offers a chance to explore the many aspects of the program interactively. The book cuts though the clutter and is unique in that it focuses not just on digital photography, but Internet, graphic design, multimedia, and video uses.
15 - Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 34.92 MB
Black and white photography has come a long way in the digital world. This comprehensive reference will help you maximize your workflow with coverage of all of the relevant new features of Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 2, including every stage of the black and white process from capture to printing. Along the way, you'll find in-depth explanations of key topics such as color management, optimizing your workspace, softproofing and calibration (both onscreen and for output), evaluating histograms, non-destructive editing, and much more.
16 - Photoshop CS4 QuickSteps:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 15 MB
Photoshop CS4 QuickSteps covers the latest photography-related tools and techniques,
including RAW file formats, Bridge, special effects, and more. Screenshots with callouts show and explain exactly what youAnd#39;ll see on your computer screen while youAnd#39;re doing a task, and color-coded tabs make it easy to find just the information you need.
17 - Photoshop CS4: Essential Skills:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 31.27 MB
This inspirational guide to creative image editing will help you master the essential
features and tools of Adobe Photoshop CS4. Broken into three parts to form a structured, self-study guide, Photoshop CS4: Essential Skills covers the foundation skills and more advanced techniques you need to enhance photographs creatively and professionally. Practical, step-by-step imaging projects then give you the chance to practice your skills and see what you can achieve with the right tools and knowledge.
18 - The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Layers Book by Richard Lynch:
Requirements: PDF Reader, 16.38 MB
MasterPhotoshop CS4 with this visual, hands-on guide to using layers, under the expert guidance of digital imaging specialist Richard Lynch. Layers, Photoshop's most powerful feature, is the core of a nondestructive image-editing workflow.
Step-by-step instructions and practical examples illustrate how to.
* Polish: correct and enhance color, fix composition problems, and repair damage or flaws
* Manipulate: isolate image areas for changes, adjustments and experimental concepts
* Understand: use all forms of layer blending, including transparency, clipping masks, opacity/fill, layer masks, layer modes, channel targeting, Blend If, and Effects/Styles.