SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 188.8.131.52 Portable | 64.7 Mb
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro is the program from the Japanese developers for editing, processing and converting digital images in various formats. The program has a lot of professional opportunities and allows qualitatively converts files in RAW format. With this powerful tool you can solve many problems associated with the RAW conversion in difference formats and discover a whole new world of digital photography. The program will help you set the color balance, hue, saturation, brightness and contrast, show EXIF information to the selected photographs, will it converted to various image formats and much more.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio has been designed specifically for profeesionalnyh users and photographers who need high-quality and powerful tool for converting RAW files. For beginners the program has preset the settings which help you quickly edit the photos for a given pattern. The program supports more than 120 digital cameras, and can work with JPG and TIFF files from any external and internal sources.
• non-destructive image editing
• Exposure control your image
• Manage white balance and saturation konstrastom image
• Correction of optical distortion
• Rotation of the image and correction display
• Crop (trimmed) and sharpening images
• Saving in JPG for a document or web page and in the TIFF format for editing in a graphics editor
• Printing images
Benefits for RAW files:
• white balance
• Increase dynamic range while working with a higher depth image
• Improved control of exposure
• Solving the problems of noise in the original image
• Better sharpening in the original image
• Optimized file size output
• Unlimited number of changes in the original image
• Excellent flexibility when working with images
• Preservation of the sources to the output
• Fast image processing
What’s new in this version:
• Supported camera Canon EOS-1D Mark IV.
• Some minor bugfixes.
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / XP / 2000 / Me (Windows Vista, XP or 2000 is recommended)
* 64-bit OS is unsupported.
* Authority of an Administrator is necessary for installation in Windows® XP or 2000.
CPU Intel Pentium® processor-based PC or compatible computer (Pentium 4 or later is recommended)
* Multi-core processor ready (Intel Core Duo, Pentium D, AMD Athlon 64 X2, etc.)
Internal Ram memory: Windows XP / 2000 / Me : At least 512MB of RAM (Minimum 1GB is recommended)
Windows Vista : At least 1GB of RAM
HDD (available space): Please reserve at least 100MB of space.
Depending upon the amount of photographs and data you would like to save, a considerable amount of space is necessary. (1 photograph will use around 10MB)
VIDEO: XGA(1024×768), FULL COLOR(24bits)
OTHERS: Keyboard and mouse is necessary.
Download Link :
Please Thank The Posters.