UFO Aftermath - DEViANCE (PC)
English | PC Game | Windown | ALTAR Games | Strategy | 1.30 GB
Its May 25, 2004, and Earth is doomed unless up to seven soldiers take action to rid it of scary aliens and mutants through global-resource strategy management and on-the-ground, in-the-action, small-squad tactical combat. Develop your soldiers through the games role-playing element and execute your directives simultaneously in real-time combat with the option of pausing the game to get your team of soldiers to roam earths alien- and mutant-infested countries. The sole focus being: to blast the aliens and mutants into another universe.
Coupled with testosterone-satisfying combat, youll need to research new technologies to develop incredible weapons and devices if youre going to outwit and out-nuke those ugly aliens and killer mutants back to the space. As Commander of this formidable operation, keep your wits about you while strategically managing your bases and making tactical, on-the-ground advances--but keep your stamina and focus strong, as the randomly generated environments, tactical missions, and dangerous aliens with advanced artificial intelligence will take you off-guard to earths eternal suffering.
* Non-linear environments with a strong and unique combination of real-time and turn-based combat with global strategy and local tactical warfare
* Complete 3D environment
* Hard-core weaponry--from standard-issue weapons of defense to newly researched weapons of mass destruction, including the Foldable Personal Turret
* Global Missions--during the game youll have the option to fight anywhere on Earth, from deep forests to high mountains
* Strong role-playing elements feature within the tactical combat system
* Up to 20 available soldiers have six attributes and 14 skills which can be improved throughout
* Directors Cut--the player can see the most exciting moments of a mission through a special movie-like camera
* Region-specific graphics, including building style, flora, and advertising hoardings
* Destructible objects, destructible aliens, destructible soldiers, destructible planet
From the NFO:
1) Unrar with WinRAR.
2) Burn the .cue and .bin with Nero Burning Rom software.
3) Install the game.
4) Copy over the crack from /Crack dir on CD1.
5) And then play
I have included the original manual in PDF format.