Adobe InCopy CS5 - Eastern European (LS6) | Mac OS X | 806 MB
A professional writing and editing solution, Adobe® InCopy® CS5 software tightly integrates with Adobe InDesign® CS5 software. Enable a parallel workflow between design and editorial staff, precisely fit copy to layout, and efficiently meet editorial deadlines.
Eyedropper tool new
Pick up the style of one text selection and apply it to another for hassle-free formatting.
Track Changes enhancements enhanced
Accept or reject changes on a per-user basis for greater flexibility and editorial control.
Paragraphs that split columns new
Quickly turn any text selection into multiple columns within an existing text frame.
All-new Layers panel new
Hide or lock obscuring layout elements to easily access the text in a multilayered document.
Faster saving with multithreading new
Take advantage of advanced multithreading technology to close documents and save changes to multiple stories faster.
Enhanced Links panel enhanced
Manage placed files in your InCopy documents and see metadata including keywords, headline, and description.
Paragraphs that span columns new
Make single-column text span multiple columns - no dedicated text frame needed.
Adobe Mini Bridge new
Browse hard-drive files and drag them into assigned frames - all from within InCopy.
Acrobat.com Buzzword support new
Easily place copy written in Acrobat.com Buzzword® into editable InCopy text frames.
Document-installed fonts new
Avoid the inconvenience of missing fonts. When you open an InCopy story, InCopy CS5 automatically looks for an associated Document fonts folder, installs the folder's fonts temporarily for use in the story, and then uninstalls the fonts when you close the story. The appropriate font licenses are still required for any party opening, editing, or printing the story.
* Multicore Intel processor
* Mac OS X v10.5.7 or v10.6
* 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
* 1.8GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash-based storage devices)
* 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
* DVD-ROM drive
* Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
* Broadband Internet connection required for online services*