|masterNick||Date: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 00:15 | Message # 1|
If you are like me, you are probably using Dreamweaver, Front Page or some other visual HTML editor for your web design. They do a great job in many ways, but have you ever tried to use them to do any of the following:
*Add rollover multilevel menu to your pages
*Make sure people enter a valid email
*Hide your email from spammers, but show it to visitors,
*Design games that work on multiple browsers and operating systems
*Validate a form and make sure every field is entered correctly
*Add sliders, calendars, color selectors and other elements not supported by HTML
*Update just one portion of your web page
* Draw ovals, circles, lines, arrows and polygons on your web pages
* Add a countdown, text effect, tooltips
* Write PHP scripts, design XHTML pages, create CSS styles and XML files
* Undo any action made in haste or by mistake, or simply experiment - unlimited Undo and Redo are only one click away.
* Save time by loading your working files automatically next time you run the program - continue exactly where you left off.
* Single-click Navigation between documents using document tabs - instantly switch to the document you need.
* The brace matching - see the scope of the function or expression immediately.
* Have a head start by using predefined templates, or create your own templates: it is much neater and faster than trying to re-use the code with copy-and-paste.
* Enjoy lightning-fast loading of big files (3,000+ lines of code)
* Context-sensitive help: just hit F1 to receive help on the function, method, or property under the cursor. Without this, you would have an impossible task of memorizing hundreds of functions you can call and the parameters you can pass to them.
* Bookmarks - navigate within your document easily.
NOTE: DONT USE KEYGEN, USE THIS SERIAL