Studio One is a groundbreaking music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box. It’s a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency–and yet it’s robust enough for the most complex productions. It’s the DAW that a band of leading recording-hardware engineers and a team of industry-defining software-design veterans want to use for themselves. It’s incredibly easy to use yet provides a wealth of professional features.
Far from just another music-production program, Studio One changes the rules of the game. Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page that literally puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features of Studio One.
• Desktop elegant in a single window.
• unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels.
• Content with browser, sorting options and convenient viewer.
• Solution for mastering the mix of automatic updating, editing waveform, effects, Red Book CD burning and digital version.
• Automatic compensation of delay. (delay compensation)
• Advanced automation.
• 64-bit processing (even in 32-bit machines).
• Easy routing and use of sidechain.
• Suite of effects on 64-bit.
• Collection of virtual instruments.
• Sampler friendly.
• System mapping MIDI intuitive.
• Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
• AU VST2, VST3 and ReWire support.
• K measurement system.
• Compatible with any interface, ASIO driver, Windows Audio, and Core Audio
Size : 42 MB