DMark06 1.1.0 0906a 2009 | 615MB
Updated version of the most popular, visually advanced and respected test your computer’s performance in 3D-applications (ie in games) – 3DMark 2006. The new version includes improved Shader Model 2 tests, new CPU tests and HDR Shader Model test 3.
3DMark – a set of tests to check the video computer. Oriented for testing video cards and verify the performance computer at work with modern 3D-applications, primarily – in the games. Test results show the future that awaits you and your video card in soon. The fact that 3D-graphics technology applied in this test will be used in the near future in the most advanced computer games. Performance tested in conditions most close to reality, that is to gaming. In general, for those wishing to put their system to its knees.
* Multi-core Intel ? or AMD ? compatible processor 2.0GHz or higher
* DirectX ? 9 compatible graphics adapter with Pixel Shader 3.0 support or later,
and graphics memory of 512MB *
* 2GB of system RAM or more
* 1.5GB of free hard disk space
7 * Windows ?, Windows ? XP or Windows Vista ? 32 or 64bit operating system with
latest Service Packs and updates installed
* DirectX ? 9.0c December 2005 or later
* Visual C + + 2005 Redist
* Microsoft Excel ? 2003/XP or later for some 3DMark functionality
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later for some 3DMark functionality
* Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (December 2005) System Development Kit is required to
run the image quality test using the reference rasterizer.
Version: 1.1.0 0906a
Developer: Futuremark Corporation
Language: English only
Download Link :
Please Thank The Posters.