|masterNick||Date: Friday, 08 Jan 2010, 11:21 | Message # 1|
AIO Tool Box 1.1 for Techies portable | 138 Mb
AIO Tool Box 1.1(All-In-One Tool Box 1.1) is a GUI that has a wholebunch of tools for you techies out there. I basically went out and gathered up a whole bunch of tools I use on a regular bases and made them all portable for easier use and for light foot printing. I take no credit for the making of any of the applications as I did not create them. I do however take credit for making a simple to use and understandable GUI so that everyone may use them without frustration. Almost every tool, when you hover your mouse over the name, will display a short description of the tool so you may understand what you are opening before you open it.
Please understand there is absolutely NO WARRANTY and you use these applications at your OWN RISK.
FALSE POSITIVES! There are several false-positives in AIO Tool Box 1.1. This means your anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-malware, anti-firewall, anti-whatever will most likely red flag this once you open it however they are completely and utterly harmless and are used in several of the applications. I assure you I have used these applications dozens of times and no harm has ever come to me or my computers while using it. However we are not responsible if you misuse these applications.
Please note that all tools are color coordinated as well as categorized so that the simplest of novices can successfully use this pack of tools.
List of the tools:
Windows 7, Vista and XP
2. Delete Dr.
3. Lock Hunter
6. ISO Creator
8. Portable Burner
9. Small CD Writer
10. Ultra ISO
11. IE Passwords(For sniffing out windows passwords)
12. Mail Pass Viewer(for sniffing out passwords for mail apps)
13. Mozilla Backup
14. Outlook Express(For backing up outlook express data)
17. KeyFinder(For finding Microsoft keys)
18. Produ Key(For finding Microsoft keys)
19. Driver Max
20. Check Drive(checks for problems on HDD)
21. Disc Drive Inspector(checks for problems on HDD)
22. Unstoppable Copier(copies and continues copying even on stubborn files)
23. Wireless Key Viewer
24. USB Viewer
25. Tool Box(check it out and see)
27. Restoration(restores deleted files)
28. Netstumbler(continuous scanning for wireless signals)
29. G-Spot(codec viewer)
30. Ultra Surf(surf the web through a nice easy to use GUI using a
31. PDF Reader
35. Tree Size
39. ClamWin(open source antivirus scanner and remover)
40. SmitFraud Fix(malware and fake-ware remover)
42. Serial Search Engine(nice GUI that allows you to search for serials, cracks and keygens without seeing all the porn or chance of getting nasty infections from viewing websites)
43. Team Viewer(Remote support application)
1. Several kinds of registry tweaks
2. Official product key changer by Microsoft for those legit times
3. Portable IE 7(a little buggy but works great. DO NOT use on Vista or Win 7 as it is very unstable)
5. Several other little handy tools like winsock fixers, enabler and disablers for Task Manager, System Restore and more.
1. Dream Scene unlocker
2. Vista Loader(makes vista genuine)
Win 7 Only
1. Ultimate 7 Tweaker(nice GUI for tweaking Win 7)
2. Windows Mail unlocker(Microsoft disabled it in Win 7)
3. Win 7 Loader(makes Win 7 genuine)
4. Dream Scene unlocker
5. Other helpful registry tweaks