* Paperback: 656 pages
* Publisher: For Dummies (May 11, 2009)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 047041796X
* ISBN-13: 978-0470417966
* Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 1.3 inches
Web designers must wear many hats. Among books on Web design, Web Design All-in-One For Dummies is the one that helps you successfully wear all those hats without losing your head.
Full-color illustrations and five self-contained minibooks show you how to be a graphic designer, creative organizer, visual communicator, markup language technologist, and cutting-edge trendsetter, all in one. This book helps you lay the groundwork, follow design rules, test your site, register a domain name, and much more.
* Getting Started covers planning, defining your target audience, choosing the right software, and more
* Building Web Sites gets down to nuts and bolts: putting text, images, hyperlinks, and multimedia files together, organizing content, and building navigation systems
* Web Standards & Testing teaches you how to test and validate so everyone can enjoy your site
* Publishing & Site Maintenance helps you get your site online and keep it current.