(PSP) Brave Story New Traveler [USA] [ULUS-10279] | Size: 140.43 Mb
On a day that starts out like any other, an 11-year-old boy's life is changed forever. As the main character and his friend Miki pass a leisurely afternoon, Miki suddenly collapses from an unknown illness. When the girl shows no sign of waking, the main character grows distraught over not being a better friend and not having the means to save her. Suddenly, a strange voice offers him a second chance: "Beyond the door you can change your destiny!" He soon leaves the real world and journeys to the world of Vision, where, as a novice "Traveler," he will surmount myriad ordeals in hopes of ultimately meeting with the Goddess of Fortune to have a single wish granted.
Take on the role of an original main character and work through a story featuring Wataru, Meena and the rest of the main Brave Story cast. The game's turn-based battle system focuses on three concepts from the original story: bravery, growth and friends. As you attack your enemies, you build up a Brave Power meter, which indicates your courage. Once maxed out, you can perform a special attack. You build up your weapons by collecting gems and can even perform combination attacks with your two battle companions.
* Form bonds with party members to create new,cooperative skills
* Use "brave power" (BP) to unleash powerful special abilities, continually refilling the gauge as you devastate the enemy
* The hero's main weapon will evolve as he collects the gemstones needed to meet with the Goddess of Fortune.
* New accessories can be forged by collecting and combining the right materials
* Each character can also unlock a one-of-a-kind innate ability
* 3D graphics
* Collect special birds which you can use in mini-games or trade in for rare and precious weapons, armor, and items
* Network with friends to trade your birds, or game-share a mini-game to have friends assist in capturing rare birds